How to give feedback
The checklist below will help you:
1. Do all sentences, people and places begin with a capital letter?
2. Do all sentences end with correct punctuation? (. , ? !) Help: Punctuation
3. Has the author written I with a capital I?
4. Are there varied sentence lengths?
5. Has the author remembered paragraph division? Help: Paragraphs
5. Are there colourful and describing words?
6. Has the author followed the instructions Sara gave on how to write the text?
7. Is the text interesting and worth reading - if not - what can be improved?
7. Are the verb forms correctly written? Help: Verb
8. Did you check the text for spelling mistakes? Don't use Google Translate.
Help:Use dictionaries, online and grammar correctors
9. When you are finished:
Write a comment to your friend where you tell him or her two things that you really liked about the text and one thing that your friend needs to think about the next time he or she is writing a text.
Post this comment at the very top of the text, next to the friend's name so I easily can find it.
10. Tell your friend and me that you are finished.
11. When you get your text back:
- Go through your text and fix it. Make sure you understand what is wrong and learn from your mistakes.
- Tell me when you are done.
How to give feedback The checklist below will help you: Checklist 1. Do all sentences, people and places begin with a capital letter? ...