1. What does one of the boys throwing rocks ask Forrest?
a) If he’s young
b) If he’s smart
c) If he’s stupid
2. What does Jenny, the young girl, tell Forrest to do?
a) Stay and fight
b) Run away
c) Go home
3. When one of the boys yells to Forrest "We’re gonna get you!", it means
a) they’re going to leave Forrest alone
b) they’re going to hurt Forrest
c) they’re going to have a race with Forrest
4. When Forrest says he "could run like the wind blows", it means…
a) he can run fast
b) he cannot run fast
c) he doesn't like to run
5. Since that day, how did Forrest get where he wanted to go?
a) On a bike
b) In a car
Practice your writing skills by discussing the questions below
Have you ever seen Forrest Gump? What did you think of it?
WWhy do you think the other kids were making fun of Forrest?
WWhat is your favorite movie? Why?
Vocabulary: read the descriptions and put the right word for the description!
Hurt Race Fool Gimp Dummy Yell
a stupid person
stupid or ridiculous person
(slang) a person who walks with difficulty, often dragging one leg
cause physical pain; injure